Would you like to research keywords and prioritise the best ones for SEO?
If you give me 17 minutes I’ll show you how to do just that one page at a time, and we’ll cover best practices for using the Google Keyword Planner.
Here are the eight steps covered:
- Choose a page to research and focus on one topic
- Enter one or two seed keywords into the Google Keyword Planner
- Set Geo-targeting
- ‘Ad group ideas’ tab or ‘Keyword ideas’ tab?
- Review keywords
- Add additional keywords to seed keywords
- Select 12 keywords to your keyword list
- Prioritise keywords
If you have any questions, or if anything isn’t clear please ask in the comments below and I’d be glad to help.